Customer Service Advisor - Coach
Aon are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor - Coach to join our team in Sheffield.
Based in the city centre, we are looking for a Customer Service Coach to join our existing team. This is your chance to join a developing and vibrant team, having impact and Empowering Results in the way Aon Hewitt services its clients.
The Customer Service Coach’s primary responsibilities is to provide a high level of training to a team of Customer Service Advisors, from entry level through to ongoing training for more experienced Advisors. You will ideally have experience in a similar training or coaching role in a service centre environment.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a Customer Service Advisor - Coach:
- You will be required to develop, and maintain the new joiner induction training programme.
- You will be required to deliver training for all Customer Service Advisors regardless of experience levels, maintaining a record of completion.
- As a senior CSA in the team you should have a high level of client, system and process knowledge. Whilst standard processes and procedures are in place, you may have the opportunity to identify and implement training enhancements which benefit both clients and colleagues.
- You will be required to work with the Senior CSA and Team Manager in proactively highlighting training requirements.
- You will be required to provide side by side coaching and feedback to new and existing Customer Service Advisors
- You will be required to create, maintain and share documentation for new client processes, tools and applications, delivering training across the team.
- You may be required to support the Team Senior in workload management.
- You will be responsible for your own continuous professional and personal development including keeping abreast of statutory obligations, guidelines and legislation
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Educated to A-level or equivalent standard
- Computer Skills essential in using applications (Internet Explorer/MS Office/Outlook required)
- Experience within a busy Customer Service/Client focused role
- Prior Training, Coaching and development experience.
- Experience of prioritising own workload to meet deadlines
- Prior supervisory/ team lead experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills and be able to explain potential complex easily
- Strong presentation skills
- Resilience, able to work in a demanding high call volume environment
- Commitment to quality and excellent customer service
- Embraces and reacts positively to change, taking part in change projects as required
- Works to deadlines and ability to prioritise their own workload
- High levels of self- motivation and proactivity
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.