Talent Acquisition Analyst– Fixed Term Contract – Part Time
Aon are currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, on a fixed term contract basis, to join our team in either Farnborough/London/Chelmsford on a part time basis. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing operational, process and administrative subject matter expertise and support across the UK Talent Acquisition (TA) team.
This role will support the TA Leader, Lead Recruitment Business Partners and Recruitment Business Partners to deliver TA activities through providing general co-ordination and administrative support, liaising with TA Operations and other teams to ensure processes are up to date, effective, well understood and adhered to across the team.
The incumbent will have a thorough understanding of the recruitment process and look for opportunities to streamline how things are done to improve efficiency, by identifying areas for improvement, implementing changes and ensuring adherence to process across the team. This role will also provide ad hoc co-ordination and sourcing support to recruiters.
We would also be happy to discuss this role with candidates who are looking for a part time opportunity.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline processes through better utilisation of the ATS (iCIMS)
- Promoting the Talent Acquisition Model and procedures helping recruiters and hiring managers understand their role and how they can use appropriate tools on the UK Intranet (iCIMS / HR systems and internal intranet)
- Providing Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners with support and guidance on the recruitment and onboarding process and work on own initiative to resolve any recruitment queries from the HRBPs, hiring managers and recruiting agencies
- Working with TA operations to process invoices from agencies to ensure they are accurate acting as point of contact to resolve any queries
- Manage job board/vendor issues and escalations
- Supporting the Lead Recruitment Business Partner (LRBP’S) by co-ordinating all resourcing projects such as the Preferred Suppliers List review, internal recruitment process, Diversity & Inclusion projects, sourcing initiatives, etc
- Co-ordinate and implement contract template updates
- Involvement as required in ad hoc projects (e.g. M&A, GDPR, Aon Onboard, etc)
- Providing Talent Acquisition Leader and Lead RBPs with regular analysis on TA metrics
- Producing MI reports from iCIMS (directly and via TA Operations) to meet requirements of TA Leader and RBPs
- Produce, disseminate and follow up monthly and quarterly omissions and audit reports and monthly prescreening/COI audits
- Produce ad hoc reports as required
- Ownership and maintenance of TA processes and documentation, ensuring high quality and consistent documentation is available for all aspects of resourcing process:
- Upoint updates (HR system)
- Knowledge Pool updates (internal candidate database)
- Aon Onboard updates (internal onboarding programme)
- Auditing data integrity in iCIMS and working with TA Operations and TA Hub to ensure recruiters are up to date and adhering to process
- Drafting team communications to update on process changes; drafting effective correspondence on various matters to support the RBP’s
- Managing the recruitment inbox, answering / distributing candidate and hiring manager email queries
- Assisting RBP’s and Offshore team with new hire processing query’s
- Ordering IT equipment, raising IT service requests
- Scheduling team meetings (including webex, room bookings, etc)
- Maintain team email distribution list
- Work with HR Connect (Employee Relations) on regular circulation of redeployment list/vacancies
- Provide support/cover along with other RBP’s when other team members are out of the office to ensure continuity of service.
- Posting / sharing opportunities via various different job boards / sourcing / social media channels as per instruction of the Recruitment Business Partner (RBP)
- As required to manage peaks of recruiting activity:
- Assisting RBPs with screening of CV submissions in line with vacancy criteria, progressing/managing candidates through the initial recruitment process
- Conducting telephone screening
- Proactively sourcing candidates via job boards / LinkedIn in line with vacancy criteria. Ensuring wide coverage and promotion of all external vacancy and refreshing visibility, particularly in LinkedIn
- Assisting RBP’s with specific recruitment projects, i.e. market mapping, LinkedIn projects
- Proactively pipelining candidates and populating iCIMS Connect
- Formulating / drafting attractive, meaning adverts for the Aon careers site (jobs.aon.com)
- Processing candidates offers, collating offer details, producing written offer requests and ensuring all offer/contract information is complete
- Updating / maintaining the applicant tracking systems (iCIMS) to reflect candidate’s true / real time status within the recruitment processes
- Monitoring progress of candidate / new joiner good repute background checks in line with company policy
- Coordinating candidate / new joiner contract receipt date and good repute checks
- Undertake any other duties as required and agreed with the Lead RBPs and TA Lead
Risk & compliance
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Skills and qualifications:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- Experience working in a HR or recruitment environment
- Knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent time management
- Comfortable managing a diverse workload with the ability to re-prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with managers, colleagues and external providers
- Ability to ensure all internal clients’ needs are met
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative to resolve queries in a timely and satisfactory manor
- Learning agility to pick things up quickly and engage in a variety of tasks on a daily and weekly basis
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application