Aon are currently recruiting a Client Manager to join our National Corporate team in Birmingham. The Client Manager is the key contact for the Client, responsible for co-ordinating and managing the provision of service to their clients, drawing upon designated service teams and specialist resources within Aon.
About the role
As a Client Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the service provided to clients by Commercial Insurance and those to whom we subcontract elements of service. Ensure the highest level of service to each assigned client in line with the agreed client service tools.
- Identify and introduce Aon’s products and services to meet the client’s needs and understand and communicate each Client’s business issues and needs to the service team and other parts of Aon.
- Build client relationships with key decision-makers.
- Grow the revenue and profitability of your client portfolio, including meeting annual revenue target for this portfolio.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII or equivalent.
- Proven experience in the insurance industry, with experience in client relationship management and the core lines of commercial risks is essential.
- Experience managing large, corporate insurance risks is desirable.
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers, market dynamics, competitors and risks, etc.
- Prior experience with sales, fee setting, negotiation and influencing.
- An effective communicator and presenter.
- Client focused with a consultative approach and commitment to excellence in the provision of client service.
- Self-disciplined, organised, and results focused.
Salary & benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Our key advantage is our broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base of 72,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.