Digital Marketing Manager
We’re hiring! Aon are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Employee Benefits business based in the Farnborough office for a 12 months fixed term contract.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Employee Benefits is one of the fastest growing areas of our business, we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced and creative marketing team, as Digital Marketing Manager, at this exciting stage of growth.
Working within the Employee Benefits marketing team, the role of Digital Marketing Manager is to support the marketing strategy, planning and delivering effective digital marketing activities to support new client acquisition and existing client retention objectives.
The role has a strong focus on digital marketing, as well as working alongside the executive team and key stakeholders within the business, therefore strong digital marketing experience and creative skills, alongside excellent communication, organisational and personable skills are a must.
The Employee Benefits division of Aon helps companies to engage their employees and enhance their lives through provision of workplace benefits, such as health and wellbeing offerings and workplace savings and financial education.
As Digital Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will involve:
- Managing digital marketing strategy - You will be responsible for the implementation, management and development of the digital marketing strategy for Employee Benefits, suggesting innovative digital practices, and using your insight and experience to support our commercial business objectives.
- Digital advertising - The role will require you to review and recommend appropriate digital advertising opportunities, inc. display advertising, remarketing, social, native, PPC, etc. You will also be responsible for the advertising campaign planning, monitoring budget, implementing and post campaign analysis.
- Website content - Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business, you will be responsible for updating existing content, and creating new SEO content, to promote our company, products and services, driving website traffic to acquire leads and new customers.
- Digital Lead Generation - Find creative ways to stimulate and capture interest of our target market online, collecting contact details of potential new customers, for lead nurture and to enter our sales pipeline.
- Social Media – You will be responsible for creating Employee Benefits related social media content and maintaining our social media presence on the Aon UK social media channel
- Marketing Measurements and Analytics – You will be responsible for measuring and analysing all digital marketing activities undertaken to ensure ongoing performance improvement and greater ROMI is delivered through all digital channels and be able to provide management information as required.
Digital marketing experience required
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong grasp of current digital tools and strategies to be able to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Curious, creative and inventive, with the ability to articulate and implement your ideas
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication and personable skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Confidence to liaise and work closely with the executive team and key stakeholders as well as other colleagues, clients, suppliers and other divisions of Aon
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.