International Benefits Associate Consultant
Aon are currently recruiting an International Benefits Associate Consultant to join our team in London.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As an International Benefits Associate Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Work with Aon colleagues around the world to ensure local advice and services meet client expectations and commitments
- Attend regular client meetings and actively contribute through preparation of materials and / or delivery of presentations
- Take ownership of day to day client work and insurance renewal trackers, actively participate on regular client calls and support any other client activities as necessary
- Work on consulting projects with support from more experienced colleagues across the spectrum of employee benefits around the world
- Stay up to date on general market developments and help senior colleagues ensure clients and prospects are aware of employee benefits issues likely to impact them around the world
- Take a role in internal initiatives aimed at driving efficiency, improving client experience, and building our team infrastructure
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As an International Benefits Associate Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong academic background, minimum of degree level preferred
Professional Qualifications / Experience
- None required, although relevant employee benefit qualification and / or experience desirable
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- An international outlook
- An understanding of employee benefits solutions is desirable i.e. Retirement, Risk and Medical
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proactive with a strong team ethic
- A client focused mind-set
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and resilience with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to occasional international travel
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft based applications)
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application