Team Administrator - 12 month fixed term contract.
Aon are currently recruiting a Team Administrator to join our team in Manchester for a 12 month period. You will be primarily responsible for scheduling on the Aon Secretarial Toolkit enabling colleagues in the team to focus on revenue generation, client & colleague management and winning new business.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Your impact as a Team Administrator:
For the team(s):
· Produce documents as requested, in line with Aon Brand, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing, binding and collating meeting packs as needed.
· Carry out billing for the team’s clients as requested and within deadlines.
· Set up internal and external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements, cancelling any rooms which are no longer required.
· Book any travel, hotels and restaurants, using Aon's travel partner where Aon’s processes require it.
· Prepare expense claims and logs accurately and within the firm’s guidelines, using The Hub to process all but any very complicated claims for colleagues in ARL5-9.
· Use online systems for electronic filing.
· Manage incoming phone calls, passing detailed messages on effectively and efficiently.
· Manage compliance tasks when requested, including gift & entertainment registers, setting up new clients.
· Keep up to date with internal news, system & tool roll out and updates, project updates and developments, ensuring action is taken where appropriate personally and by team members.
· Actively maintain data held in internal systems when requested.
· Request holidays in the relevant system on behalf of others when asked, acting as holiday co-ordinator for the team where appropriate.
· Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure those supported can work efficiently.
· Provide support to PAs, undertaking delegated activities as requested in order to meet the needs of the Partners’ and Principals’ clients.
Your knowledge and expertise:
• Educated to GCSE level, including English Language and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent.
Educated to A level or equivalent.
• Secretarial or administrative experience is ideal but not strictly necessary. We are looking for individuals who have strong organisational qualities with a strong work ethic.
• Proficient with standard technology - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Internet Explorer.
• Good communicator
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and stay ahead of deadlines
• Hard working, conscientious, accurate attention to detail and timely delivery of work
• Live our values through being flexible, approachable, helpful and supportive of colleagues
• A “can-do” attitude, positive approach to change, a mind-set of process improvement and willingness to learn new skills
• Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.