Aon are currently recruiting a Cyber Broker to join our Professions Team which is part of the Global Broking Centre, based in Chelmsford.
About the role
As a Cyber Broker, your key responsibilities will include:
- Firm Order broking (Ebix / wet stamps / email)
- Follow market broking
- Record broking activity in market sheets
- Review / Create / Enhance Submission
- Review draft / final MRC
- Lead quote broking
- Market relationship management
- Define marketing strategy (specific to placement)
- Scan / index final agreed slip
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Possible additional responsibilities may include:
- Produce and/or deliver tenders
- Client relationship management (direct clients and/or network)
- Client meetings
- File maintenance - ECM
- SPS design / placement
- Develop best in class product wordings (for SPS/product etc)
- Provide technical wording advice to client/network
- Provide technical training / guidance to colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good knowledge of cyber is desirable
- Ability to interpret and use data effectively
- Sound understanding of London insurance market dynamics and core processes
- Sound technical insurance knowledge
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of compliance and FCA regulation
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Salary & benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Our key advantage is our broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base of 66,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.