Aon are currently recruiting a Client Project Manager to join our South / Central region. This position can be based from Chelmsford, Reading, Redhill or from home with some travel required. Within this role you will be primarily responsible for providing management of projects within the National Corporate business unit, whilst identifying and introducing Aon’s products and services to meet Client’s needs.
About the role
Identify and introduce Aon’s products and services to meet Client’s needs:
- Communicate Client and industry knowledge to project team, other parts of Aon and Insurers as appropriate
- Ensure that each Client’s / Prospects risks are identified and appropriate risk and insurance solutions proposed
- Help develop innovative risk and insurance solutions utilising the other Aon divisions
- Participate in internal meetings including pre-renewal strategy meetings as appropriate
- Facilitate introductions to other Aon divisions
- Assist in choosing the most appropriate service team for the Client in conjunction with project sponsor
Represent Aon to Clients and prospects:
- Identify the key decision makers within a Client/Prospect for all services that can be offered by Aon
- Facilitate and help develop relationships between key decision-makers and Aon
- Influence key decision makers to purchase Aon services
Comply with regulatory requirements and business procedures, and any other standards or requirements as communicated:
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company
- Ensure all agreed practices and tools are actively and consistently
- Lead by example by ensuring own activity complies with regulatory requirements and business procedures
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII or equivalent
- Prior experience within insurance, ideally gained within a client service or sales role
- Proven track record in running new business / defence bids to successful conclusion
- Commercial understanding of business e.g. market forces and business drivers
- Knowledge of project management methodology is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Adaptable, focused and self-disciplined to drive results and meet client’s needs
Salary & benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.