Aon are currently recruiting a Client Service Advisor to join our National Global Inwards team based in Chelmsford. The Client Service Advisor will be primarily responsible for providing a high quality, innovative and profitable service in accordance with the client’s needs and the agreed Scope of Service Agreement.
About the Role
As a Client Service Advisor some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- To work with Client Managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client in line with the agreed Client Promise Plan
- Liaise with Client Managers to fully understand the Client’s business and insurance requirements,
- Contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan, Reports, Presentations and any other client documents etc., as required including visits to Clients,
- Communicate terms of settlement to Client, ensure premiums are debited (and allocated appropriately where necessary) and assist with maintenance of credit control standards.
- Comply with regulatory and other standards as directed by line management
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution, seeking assistance where necessary,
- Update Aon systems (such as working documents, GRIP) per agreed parameters
- Identify improvements in Client risk & insurance programme design
- Identify potential improvements in programme design for Clients and make recommendations to Client Manager,
- Implement recommended changes for Clients, if required
- Negotiate renewal terms, Mid Term adjustments and cover extensions
- Come fully prepared for the internal renewal strategy meetings
- Undertake negotiations with insurers as agreed, marketing & negotiating terms with the Aon Facilities as required – fully support the broking function to achieve optimum solution for the client,
- Preparation of comprehensive marketing presentations and the renewal report, working with the Broking Managers to prepare full cover comparisons as required,
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Insurers and where appropriate, differentiating with the Client; the cover, service and industry knowledge that a specific Insurer could deliver to them,
- Co-ordinate global programmes and effectively communicate with the global network and Global Risks,
- Provide ongoing communication with the client following queries/alterations and ensure Client Manager is kept appraised of developments
- Identify revenue development opportunities on allocated Client accounts and make recommendations to Client Managers
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth using knowledge of products/services in the wider Aon community
- Professionally represent Aon, demonstrating an understanding of Corporate objectives
- To be seen by colleagues as someone who is supportive and helpful,
- To continually improve personal knowledge through appropriate training and implement appropriately.
- Ensure contract certainty is delivered. Act as an escalation point for colleagues in relation to contract certainty queries, mentors others as appropriate.
As a Client Service Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII or equivalent, preferred but not essential
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- High level of FCA Principle and Procedures,
- Good level of technical knowledge in the major and pecuniary classes, Property / Casualty and Combined.
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise so work is delivered accurately and on time Embrace change and react positively,
- Takes responsibility for own development.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.