HR IT Business Technology Analyst - London, Krakow or Chicago
Aon are currently recruiting a HR IT Business Technology Analyst to join our team in London, Krakow or Chicago.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a HR IT Business Technology Analyst:
- This role acts as a key HRIT resource on Workday and other HR Technology projects and uses their domain knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective and efficient business solutions
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand the business requirements, translates into high level design documents, develops solutions e.g. Workday or system configurations or integrations and participates in the overall testing process. In addition, this role will be responsible for ensuring the data integrity, data maintenance and reporting of all aspects of the Workday HRMS system
- Works with various groups (external / internal vendors) to enhance and improve our customer experience of the Workday system to support future growth.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Act as a key HRIT resource on Workday HRMS and other HR Technology systems projects including deployment of new functionality, systems upgrade and process improvements
- Lead small to medium projects by driving activities such as gathering business requirements, business process mapping, analysis / design and reviewing / approving formal business requirements documents
- Drive all aspects of implementation tasks including project management, development of test strategy and test scripts and coordination with external / internal vendors on test execution and deployment activities
- Partners with Corporate HR areas to translate line HR and/or end users requests into business requirements; demonstrates understanding of what is and is not possible so as to help set realistic expectations both locally and globally
- Developing solutions and options analysis with recommendations and ensuring this is driving the business needs both locally and globally
- Understand Workday capabilities including data, reporting and mass loads (EIBs)
- Contribute to system configuration & integration testing
- Assist Global HR in HR Security Role Administration
- Act as subject matter expert to troubleshoot and resolve system issues with a strong sense of urgency, ownership and creative problem-solving in partnership with HR and IT
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Build strong relationship with the business to anticipate needs, capitalize on opportunities, deepen client relationships
- Works on highly complex projects with a global versus local focus
- Generates best practices and encourages new and innovative ideas; shows appropriate tenacity in advocacy of ideas with clients
- Manages client and stakeholder expectations; delivers value without compromising quality
- Takes personal accountability for work and invests the time and effort necessary to be successful
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience of combined HRIT, HR and/or technical experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Must be a self-starter, independent, team player, proactive
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Understanding of HR processes
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application