Global Implementation Lead
Aon are currently recruiting a Global Implementation Lead to join our team in London. The Global Implementation Lead will be primarily responsible for leading a newly created global virtual team, ensuring the smooth running of project implementations.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a Global Implementation Lead:
- Manage a global virtual team with representatives from the Colleague Technology Services team globally who will be injected into key client impacting projects.
- Establish a governance framework such that CTS Regional Leads accept operational readiness through the lifecycle of a project.
- Produce and present operating requirements into the project.
- Develop and maintain support transition documentation to reflect any changes or optimisation to the CTS support model to be implemented in conjunction with each stage of the rollout.
- Support the development of the content and structure of communications material and initiatives to familiarise colleagues with expectation setting.
- Assist the user community in the provision of transition support and change planning.
- Provide guidance on the planning and execution of delivery across all project releases.
- Lead cross team collaboration to ensure thorough change management and transition activities are undertaken.
- Provide expert advice in relation to assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of releases and project deliverables.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Strong relevant experience with end user computing technologies.
- High level knowledge and understanding of current practices in IT service management, implementation activities, and project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Proven experience supporting the development of large and complex implementation plans and schedules.
- Experience producing project documentation eg. Operational readiness assessments, implementation plans etc.
- Proficient stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.