Client Director/Strategic Account Manager
We’re currently recruiting for a Strategic Client Director/Account Manager with Business to Business experience to join our Affinity Business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the client management of a number of existing, and newly signed, affinity partnerships. These affinity partnerships require a primary point of contact who will manage both the strategic development, day to day operational management and the revenue delivery of the account.
Your impact as a Strategic Account Manager
- Set the strategic direction for the relationship with each affinity partnership and hold the senior relationship with the partnership decision maker; Areas of focus here could include expansion into other parts of the client’s business, development of further product sales within the affinity and optimisiation of existing arrangements.
- Work towards and meet standard operational and compliance metrics for each partnership.
- Work with the commercial and consumer centres to ensure compliant running of each partnership
- Lead contract negotiations, renegotiations and own client retention
- Ensure the smooth operational running of accounts, the internal management of SLA’s and the full compliance with Aon governance processes.
- Word towards revenue expectations delivered through renewals, cross-sells and new business. You will have overall accountability for this revenue and will be goaled against its delivery.
- Drive revenue optimisation efforts, including the broadening of the relationship within and beyond Affinity.
- Be an active Ambassador for Affinity with other Aon teams
You bring knowledge and expertise
- Extensive experience in a B2B client facing environment
- Experienced business leader used to managing C-level relationships with clients and large accounts
- General Insurance knowledge preferred
- An empowering leader, encouraging ownership of results from the team, but always on hand to guide and support
- Commercial acumen to negotiate contracts that improve revenue growth or reduce cost for Aon
- Ability to build successful business networks and communicate effectively
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to prioritise efficiently and use attention for detail
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.