Member Services Administrator
Aon are currently recruiting a Member Services Administrator to join our team in Farnborough. The Member Services Administrator will be primarily responsible for telephony helpdesk activity including incoming and outbound calls; verifying members and providing access to web services; annuity administration; assisting in governance activities such as risk register monitoring; supplier liaison; preparation of management information reporting; overseeing member-facing quarterly mailings; and operational support tasks for Member Services.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Health and Benefits
We specialise in all aspects of employee benefits including flexible benefits, salary sacrifice, voluntary benefits and pensions to name a few. We also develop award-winning benefits technology solutions such as Bigblue and Littleblue.
Whatever clients are trying to achieve, whether it's to increase staff retention, be an employer of choice, or build a cost effective benefits solution, our team of experienced, award-winning benefits experts can help them.
About the Role
Your impact as a Member Services Administrator:
- To provide administration and operational support as defined in the DC Delegated procedures and Aon Retirement Services procedures.
- To provide administration and operational support to sales, implementation, investment and consultancy teams. This includes quarterly mailings to members
- To deal with daily exception reports relating to the daily import of data from Aon’s pension administration provider to TBS and AMS.
- Assisting in on-boarding individuals wishing to utilise the DC Delegated Products’ range for decumulation purposes.
- Assisting in on-boarding schemes to DC Delegated services and Aon retirement Services.
- To ensure that all generic documentation is correctly archived in the appropriate section of Sharepoint, with the appropriate version control, and that a master list of sales and marketing literature is maintained at all times.
- To provide the Aon Operational Services Manager with adequate data to review the adequacy of Aon’s pension administration providers & Aon’s resourcing of teams performing the Services.
- To check that Aon’s pension administration providers have submitted all regulatory returns within the relevant timescales.
- To adequately record all relevant complaints; E&Os and other breaches or incidents in line with specified Company and Operational model policy. Ensure that all reports are received from Aon’s pension administration providers in line with agreed service levels and register them in appropriate storage systems and distribute them to Aon Operational Services Manager for further review.
- To maintain a full register of Change Control Notes submitted by Aon’s pension administration providers or Aon, including a record of what if any further action was taken.
- To use the data provided in reports provided by Aon’s pension administration providers to produce governance documents for clients and to produce reports for the operational services and governance committees.
- To provide telephone helpdesk and webchat support to employee queries in relation to DC Delegated product and Aon Retirement Services – this includes annuity / retirement services calls; log-ins and password resets etc. Calls to be answered within agreed SLAs.
- To ensure that TBS and AMS (Aon’s propriety software systems) are kept up-to-date with regards to with member calls transcripts and follow-up activity.
- To ensure that all client documentation is correctly archived within the client’s folder on TBS or AMS.
Project Work and product enhancements
- Any additional project work required for further development of Member Services’ products’ including any road-mapped developments work.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
Good academic background, combined with industry knowledge and product, process and systems knowledge. Full training will be provided.
None required, although relevant qualifications may be seen as advantageous.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Ideally exposure or experience of defined contribution pensions and the employee benefits industry
- Ability to perform basic analysis of data and collate management information.
Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and checking work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions, including Excel
- Ability to multi task and work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Good communication skills including call handling
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application