Digital Marketing Executive
Aon National are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in London. The Marketing Exec will be primarily responsible for working with specified ARS business units to understand their customer acquisition, retention and cross selling needs and to develop, propose and achieve buy-in to marketing programmes.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon National provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK. Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company, with a presence in no more than 10 overseas territories; they will be looking for a local relationship with their broker, with face to face visits. When working with a client, the National team tends to deal directly at executive level, including CEOs and CFOs. National clients typically require bespoke insurance programs and associated risk management and risk transfer services. Besides being the insurance broker, National provides clients with a claims service and advice on risk management. The National team works with businesses from across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Executive some of your key responsibilities will involve:
Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Engage with key stakeholders within business units to gain deep understanding of business objectives and capabilities and be seen as a virtual member of their management team with responsibility for marketing
- Ensure input is gathered to shape marketing priorities, and secure buy-in on proposed marketing activity and budgets. Work with product managers and business unit leaders to ensure that marketing strategy and activities are supporting business goals.
- Work with own team and Senior Manager, Business Development and Marketing to develop marketing plans for the relevant business units to deliver on revenue growth plans whilst managing expenditure within agreed limits.
- Lead the development of an integrated marketing planning process, delivering an annual plan that will support Aon business areas in achieving their KPIs. Review quarterly with key stakeholders.
- Run demand generation campaigns
- A large part of this role will be implementing campaigns within a demand generation framework, using multiple tools and content assets. Understand workflows and process design and can create clear briefing documents for supporting technical teams.
- Organic social media
Own UK social media channels. Act as a senior administrator for social media listening and scheduling tools.
- Social Media Marketing
Design targeted social media campaign to drive leads into UK demand generation program.
- Employee advocacy –
- This role will own the employee advocacy program for the UK and will be responsible for increasing the use of employee advocacy tools, creating content for colleagues to share. You will identify key influencers within the colleague network and work with them to drive our messaging program to a wider audiences and reach new audiences through the channel.
- Event Marketing
- Work with the UK events manage pre, event and post marketing. Drive event sign ups using geo location targeting and demand generation campaign.
- Create content for website and campaigns – grow the use of video of a message distribution channel.
- Support on marketing transformation projects, where required including segmentation, customer proposition activity, product development and insight.
- Raise the profile of marketing within Aon business, sharing in our successes and focusing on internal engagement.
- Attendance at appropriate management and planning meetings, securing share of voice in bringing marketing to the fore of discussions within the business.
- Assist with the management of overall marketing budgets with Senior Manager, Business Development and Marketing.
- Business travel to 3rd party\client visits nationally.
- Ongoing support to continue alignment sales with marketing
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Digital Marketing Executive your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous experience in financial services in desirable
- Experience either agency or in-house in a hand on digital role, must understand how to create and manage campaigns in social media marketing platforms as well as Google Ads.
- Understand how to build reporting dashboards in Google Analytics
- Must have good comprehension of language and be able to create writing content for digital channels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application