Internal Marketing Administrator
Aon are currently recruiting a Internal Marketing Administrator to join our team in London. The Internal Marketing Administrator will be primarily responsible for for managing all internal information within Aon. The individual is responsible for managing the UK intranet content, by providing first line support for colleagues creating and using the content across the platform. The Internal Communications Channels Coordinator also supports our knowledge sharing tools, internal digital channels, and provides administrative support to the Internal Communications team.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As an Internal Marketing Administrator some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Act as first line of support for intranet content publishers by providing help desk/trouble shooting facility and governing content in accordance with brand and best practice. Respond to user feedback and enquiries on the intranet.
- Create and publish pages and documents to the intranet. Be proactive and responsible for centrally owned sites/sections of the intranet, ensuring they are best in class
- Arranging training to UK colleagues in the use of all channel related tools
- Responsible for driving adoption of PeopleFinder and Yammer across the UK via internal advertising, technical support, idea generation and advising on best practice and producing monthly statistics for all Knowledge Sharing tools
- Act as a contact point for survey requests within ASG and support other UK users
- Provide general administrative support to the Internal Communications team including, proof reading and publishing news stories and newsletters, and supporting events and campaigns. Lead internal use of tools such as SurveyMonkey across the business.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As an Internal Marketing Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of web tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop and SharePoint
- Experience working with online tools, portals etc
- Experience providing first line support to a large and diverse colleague base
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage own workload and use initiative
- Management of several small projects simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adapt is essential
- Must be able to work in a fast paced diverse team
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application