Aon are currently recruiting a HR Analyst to join our team in London. The HR Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
- Working as an integral member of the Commercial Risk HR team to provide support to the HR Director, HR Business Partners and internal clients
- Acting as the first point of contact to colleagues and external providers on all aspects of HR administration
- Communicating confidently with internal and external customers and resolve issues wherever possible on own initiative and by liaising with other HR colleagues
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a HR Analyst some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Taking ownership of all HR trackers, including recruitment, leavers and incentive.
- Supporting the team and facilitate the smooth running of the monthly recruitment sign-off process. Liaise with managers and coach them through the Workday system where required
- Utiliseing IT expertise to devise MI tools e.g. trackers, databases etc. with the direction of the team members
- Managing the engagement survey process with the team. Analysing results and producing reports for the HRBPs
- Monitoring the various stages of the performance management cycle and produce progress reports
- Drafting HR documentation including emails, letters and presentations
- Acting as the first point of contact to HR colleagues and internal customers
- Developing and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with line managers
- Working to promote the HR Business Partner model by ensuring all queries are directed to the correct HR contact
- Supporting managers and coach them where needed with HR system queries to ensure they use the appropriate tools
- Building strong relationship with the Aon wide HR teams and HR centres of excellence to ensure an Aon United approach for our clients
- Providing cover for HR colleagues during periods of absence and high volume
- Working alongside HR colleagues to manage priorities
- Attending and contributes to regularly scheduled meetings and team building activities
- Supporting HRD on various ad hoc work eg. Regulatory, learning and development etc.
- Being responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company
As a HR Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including v look ups and pivot tables
- Confident in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Team player
- Builds effective relationships with employees and colleagues
- Works on initiative to resolve queries
- Experience of working with line managers in order to resolve issues
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application