Accountant, Part Qualified or Newly Qualified. CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
Aon are currently recruiting a Accountant to join our team in London. The Accountant will be primarily responsible for:
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Accountant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support the Broking Entities Controllership team in delivering effective Financial Reporting and Controls by:
- Work effectively with FP&A as a business partner to address their requirements and vice versa.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Work effectively with internal and external auditors and meet their requirements.
- Help Aon effectively manage costs by meeting goals of cost reduction.
- Understand and follow the Aon Leadership Model and take ownership of personal development.
- Maintain personal and professional development.
- Keep up to date with IFRS and US GAAP reporting standards
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Understand transfer pricing arrangements relevant to the business area, including Network Alignment.
- Responsible for statutory and regulatory reporting of GBC.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements (preparing financial analysis and financial disclosures) ensuring quality assurance over financial reporting.
- Work with FP&A in understanding and reporting budget and forecast – and help deliver detailed management information for presentation to the Board and Audit Committee.
As a Accountant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.