EMEA Doain Lead
Aon are currently recruiting a EMEA Doain Lead to join our team in Chelmsoford.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a EMEA Doain Lead some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for development and operations of pro-active monitoring and analytics for AMS service management issues, including incidents, problems, maintenance, batch processing and other services
- Accountable for resolution of Severity 1 and Severity 2 issues, or any issues escalated by vendors
- Act as single point of contact for production issue inquiries and other services for a delivery tower
- Provide governance to AMS vendors and work with them to ensure efficient continuity and day-to-day working of service without disruption from incidents or change management requests
- Interface with Business to address open and recurring incident and problem tickets
- Recommend improvements that reduce support costs and optimize performance in delivering service
- Engage with Support Vendor Manager to escalate chronic issues and a need for RCAs and participate in problem mgmt
Communicate incident impact, status and final resolution to Portfolio
- Analyse aggregated problem data across the portfolios to identify recurring incidents, key trends and supplier interventions
As a EMEA Doain Lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Skills and qualifications:
- Advanced analytics and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills for managing end user relationships
- Strict adherence to standards and policies and ability to influence
- Expertise in Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, and the overall framework ITIL
- Knowledge of required technologies including third party solutions
- Testing methodologies
- Process metrics and governance
- Quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma)
- Basic knowledge of the system architectures that support one or more core business area
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application