Data Analytics Project Manager - Internal Audit
Aon are currently recruiting for a Data Analytics Project Manager to join our Internal Audit team in London. The Data Analytics Project Manager will be primarily responsible for focusing on risk, continuously improving the analytics program, designing and developing analytics that will serve to improve and optimize the Internal Audit strategic initiative. This role also manages and maintains the training and development areas of analytics program, builds a library of automated analytics, and integrates analytics into the audit process and designs analytic-enabled audit programs.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Data Analytics Project Manager- Internal Audit some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Manage and improve the analytics operating model, analytics, methodology and approach
- Ensure data validation process is in place an all phases of analytics lifecycle
- Deign and improve audit focused analytics and build a framework around it
- Manage and deliver the education and awareness initiative/plan of the analytics program
- Manage Program Operations and allocate work load and provide guidance and direction to meet the goals of the program
- Design, execute, and maintain the training and development areas of analytics program
- Engage in the risk assessment and audit planning with each Audit Director, and monitor the pre-planning of audit projects to ensure analytics are included at appropriate stages of the audits.
- Assist audit teams with the use of inquiry of key systems to facilitate understanding of data in the business process.
- Participate in department technology leade rship work streams on support, knowledge management processes and use of tools.
Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Data Analytics Project Manager- Internal Audit your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- BA or BS in accounting, finance, business, operations management, MIS, statistics, engineering, or related field required.
Skills and Experience:
- Data analytics experience with a professional services firm, an internal audit/analytics group, or similar environment.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application