Recruitment Business Partner
Aon are currently recruiting a Recruitment Business Partner to join our team in Farnborough, Chelmsford or Homebased on a fixed term contract. The Recruitment Business Partner will be primarily responsible for working in partnership with HR and the divisional hiring managers to deliver an effective and inclusive recruitment and onboarding process, taking full ownership of the end to end resourcing process, with a key focus on reducing cost, improving the candidate screening and quality, ensuring hiring manager awareness and identifying opportunities for further resourcing process efficiencies going forward.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
As a Recruitment Business Partner some of your key responsibilities will involve:
Hiring Manager Awareness:
- Partner with the HRBPs and business stakeholders to ensure that Resource Planning is in evidence for the business division; utilise outputs of talent review to drive proactive pipelining for critical skills.
- Hold regular meetings with hiring managers and business stakeholder to discuss operational recruitment updates (the recruitment process, vacancy status reports, coaching around best practice, etc) and strategic updates (workforce planning, TA MI, impact and areas for improvement, recruitment best practice, competitor information, etc).
- Identify other ways to promote the resourcing process and service offered through regular update meetings, clear information on the Knowledge Exchange, email bulletins.
- Work in partnership with the hiring managers to create effective, high quality role profiles including person specifications, utilising job description decoder and other tools as relevant to encourage diverse applications.
- Conduct surveys and research to establish suitable advertising opportunities and advertise all roles in most appropriate media, including internally and Aon careers site.
- Encourage social sharing of opportunities and coach managers to utilise their social media networks.
- Partner with employer branding to ensure appropriate visuals, content and strategies to reach the desired diverse target audience.
- Conduct CV mining on appropriate job boards to identify direct candidates.
- Embrace and utilise sourcing tools available. Promote the Employee Referral Scheme and manage candidates through this source.
- Partner with agencies to source candidates where necessary and engage them in a timely manner.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Be a role model in D&I within TA and the wider HR team and business area.
- Actively seek opportunities to target a more diverse applicant pool, utilising tools and resources available.
- Coach managers on inclusive recruitment practices; utilise strategies to reduce unconscious bias in the screening and selection process
Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Recruitment Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive best practice recruitment and onboarding experience
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment systems ideally ICIMs
- Sourcing experience
- Results orientation, influencing and communication skills.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application