Aon Hewitt are currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to join our team in Leeds. The Personal Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing full Personal Assistant level of support to named Partners, Principals and Senior Consultants across both practices.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Personal Assistant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities, ensuring all deadlines are met and to a high standard,
- Possess confident communication skills (both verbal and written) that enable them to build strong relationships with key individuals both internally and externally and become first point of contact with those individuals where appropriate,
- Be one step ahead of the individuals they support – using initiative to keep work and projects moving forward,
- Be discrete and trustworthy in their handling of sensitive information,
- Demonstrate flexibility and commitment in being able to work longer, more flexible hours on occasion if workloads dictate,
- Have the opportunity to get involved in projects both at office wide or national level,
- Take a real interest in the people and wider teams they support, and enjoy sharing in their success.
Additional day to day responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, expenses, billing, typing of documents, travel booking and planning,
- Ensuring the right clients are invited to the right events,
- Preparation of meeting packs either paper or via iPad / APO,
- Keeping teams informed of developments by reading the various internal memos / round ups and flagging items of interest,
- Organising one-to-one meetings as required,
- Sitting in team and project meetings, taking minutes where needed and anticipating and picking up actions,
- Other ad-hoc duties as required,
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Personal Assistant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, with accurate typing and spelling,
- Confident with Aon’s Corporate Templates and internal systems, e.g. Elite, expenses, Web-ex, Lync, Pulspoint and Salesforce,
- Team player – someone who can pitch in and help out in other departments to cover holiday, sickness, peak workloads,
- Friendly – you will be the first point of contact for the individuals you represent.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application