CRM and On-line Operations Support Assistant
Aon are currently recruiting a CRM and On-line Operations Support Assistant to join our Marketing team in Leeds. The CRM and On-line Operations Support Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing central administration of data and tools used for Sales & Marketing to maximise return of investment for Aon in the UK and assisting with the maintenance of data quality in Sales & Marketing tools.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a CRM and On-line Operations Support Assistant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support the Online Operations team to deliver the UK central administration and data management of the relevant Sales & Marketing tools, such as:
- The Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- The client document sharing portal and tools (AonLine).
- The routine business reports (Excel).
- Supporting the team (with varying involvement) in delivering on business requirements across a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Routine maintenance of records/data
- Validating CRM records and updating where needed.
- Supporting other bulk or manual cleansing processes.
- Annual review of AonLine Sites and completing required changes/updates.
- Regular updating of supporting documents and guides reflective of changes.
- User requested Cases (Data/system change requests from the business)
- Completing requests for new accounts in salesforce.
- Adding/Removing users on sites in AonLine.
- Processing or escalating other change/ad hoc requests in Salesforce or AonLine.
- System reports (CRM internal reports and external excel reporting)
- Creating basic internal reports.
- Updating existing internal reports to reflect ad hoc/annual changes.
- Running of routine external reports.
- Providing support to the Online Operations Manager when delivering training to the business.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a CRM and On-line Operations Support Assistant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- IT literate (Word and Excel).
- Intermediate MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Good customer service.
- Able to identify when to take initiative and when to escalate.
- Good communicator.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application