Senior Account Executive/Client Manager, Insurance (Bristol, UK)
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Account Executive/Client Manager (Commercial or Professional Indemnity) for our Bristol office.
The Senior Account Executive/Client Manager will be responsible for leading, developing and improving the day to day client relationship for the Affinity business through a managed visit programme and also developing new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
Your Impact as a Senior Account Executive
- Attainment of revenue targets and deadlines.
- Maximize renewal and retention of existing accounts.
- Selling from across the full range of Aon service initiate and close new business opportunities from existing portfolio or client and prospects.
- Maintain service delivery to agreed standards including minimum number of visits in order to build and maintain a good understanding of all aspect of each client business and key personnel.
- Provide support to key business partners for retention of existing accounts.
- Act as a primary point of contact for technical queries at all levels.
- Maintain regulatory compliance in all client/prospect dealings
- To ensure timely submission of proposals to insurers, handling queries and requests on the customers’ behalf
- Ensure renewal documentation including invitation, renewal schedules and clarification of claims is issued in a timely manner whilst maintaining accuracy at all times.
- To deal with coverage queries from client and ensure that contract certainty is achieved including insurer subjectivities.
- To ensure all post sale/alteration documentation is sent in a timely manner, including invoicing and policy issuance in order to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Be aware of market trends, maintaining satisfactory levels of technical competence and an understanding of the need to mitigate risk both internally and externally and any other duties as requested by business management.
- You will be responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
You bring knowledge & expertise:
- Ideally ACII or equivalent.
- Previous Professional Indemnity experience.
- Excellent self-management skills with the ability to work to strict targets and deadlines.
- Ability to engage with internal and external partners and communicate and influence effectively at a senior level.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Initiates activities to strengthen or build relationships.
- Proactively support colleagues in all times of change and resolve challenges when encountering resistance.
- Ability to influence in order to achieve a desired outcome.
- Ability to demonstrate previous client/relationship management.
- Commitment to excellence relative to provision of client service and insurer relationships.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.