Senior Talent Consultant (French Speaking)
Aon Hewitt are currently recruiting a Senior Talent Consultant to join our team in London or Paris. The Senior Talent Consultant will be primarily responsible for: delivering employee engagement consulting to clients, including development of employee listening strategies, designing the approach to employee research, analysis of research data and development of solutions to address engagement issues and (behavioural) change strategies.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Senior Talent Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Create strong, ongoing client relationships, becoming their trusted partner and influential advisor on employee Engagement issues.
- Undertake qualitative and/or quantitative employee research.
- Design appropriate HR solutions, linking to other HR areas as appropriate.
- Develop and present insights and recommendations to the client.
- Engage in intra- and inter- team collaboration to leverage contribution across the line of business.
- Identify and follow up on new opportunities within Employee Engagement as well as across the Talent and Organisation practice and other lines of business and other markets.
- Participate in client scoping conversations with other consultants and Sales & Account team.
- Develop complex client proposals.
- Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them.
- Contribute to market development initiatives.
- Develop material for and speak at internal and external client conferences and events.
- As required, develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. service sheets, case studies, articles etc.
- Project manage team members on Engagement projects and ensure quality by reviewing work product and applying technical expertise (through researching, understanding, and interpretation).
- Manage and/or mentor less experienced consultants.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Senior Talent Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor degree:
- Preferred: Professional HR/Behavioural Science qualification.
- Experience within a client-facing consulting/services environment or as part of an internal team serving the needs of a large multi-national organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with technical skills defined for the role.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated business development, selling and networking skills.
- Demonstrated experience coaching, leading and/or managing people.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Communicates and listens effectively.
- Demonstrates technical expertise
- Seeks and shares knowledge.
- Solves problems of a complex nature.
- Presents a strong positive image of Aon Hewitt to the external market.
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to the team.
- French Speaking.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.