Aon are currently recruiting a Senior Auditor to join our team in London. The Senior Auditor will be primarily responsible for:
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Senior Auditor some of your key responsibilities will involve:
1. Participating in audits evaluating the adequacy of controls for Aon business units and/or key business processes. Included in this responsibility are:
2. Making, or assisting in making oral and written presentations to management throughout and at the conclusion of the examination by discussing process and control deficiencies, recommending corrective actions and other suggestions for improvements in operations and/or reductions in costs.
3. As required, providing assistance to external auditors during their interim and annual reviews of the company.
4. As a global resource, participating in audit assignments as required in any location.
5. Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Senior Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.