Aon are currently recruiting a Administrator to join our team in Poole or Farnborough. The Administrator will be primarily responsible for working closely with BlackRock. The jobholder provides support to Bigblue Touch/The Aon Master Trust/Aon Retirement Service clients (both employers and employees) the DC Member Services Implementation Team, and the governance committees in setting up and administering Bigblue Touch clients.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Administrator some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- To provide administration support to sales, implementation, investment and consultant teams.
- To ensure that TBS is kept up-to-date with regards to with new sales details / plan records etc.
- To provide telephone helpdesk and webchat support to employee queries in relation to BBT/AMT technology, log-ins, password resets etc. Calls to be answered within agreed SLAs.
- To deal with calls and emails received from BlackRock and re-direct them to the appropriate department (transfers, retirement service, compliance etc.) for action.
- To deal with daily exception reports relating to the daily import of data from BlackRock to TBS.
- Assisting in on-boarding individuals wishing to utilise BBT for decumulation purposes.
- Using pre-agreed templates to produce quarterly investment reviews and investment factsheets using data provided by the relevant investment team(s).
- To ensure that all reports are received from BlackRock in line with agreed service levels and review BlackRock’s performance against agreed service level agreements.
- To report service failures to the Aon Operational Services Manager for further review.
- To check that BlackRock have submitted all regulatory returns within the relevant timescales.
- To provide the Aon Operational Services Manager with adequate data to review the adequacy of BlackRock's & Aon’s resourcing of teams performing the Services.
- To use the data provided in reports provided by BlackRock to produce governance documents for clients and to produce reports for the operational services and governance committees.
- To ensure that all client documentation is correctly archived within the client’s Sharepoint folder on TBS.
- To ensure that all generic Bigblue Touch/Aon MasterTrust documentation is correctly archived in the appropriate section of Sharepoint, with the appropriate version control, and that a master list of sales and marketing literature is maintained at all times.
- To maintain a full register of Change Control Notes submitted by BlackRock or Aon, including a record of what if any further action was taken.
- To review queries received from regulators and re-direct them to the appropriate team for action.
- Any additional project work required for further development of Bigblue Touch including any phase 2 developments.
- Reviewing and reconciling commission received against the statements received from providers.
- Running reports from the Swift back-office system for financial sanctions screening.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Solid academic background, combined with industry knowledge and product, process and systems training.
- None required, although relevant qualifications may be seen as advantageous
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of defined contribution pensions and the employee benefits industry.
- Ability to analyse data and management information.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed analytical approach to tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions, including Excel.
- Ability to multi task and work in an environment which is deadline driven.
- Good communication skills including call handling and report writing.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.