Senior Pensions Consultant / Associate Pension Transfer Consultant – Bristol, UK.
Aon are currently recruiting an Associate Pensions Consultant to join our team in Bristol.
The Associate Pensions Consultant will be primarily responsible for:
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Senior Pensions Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
· Action any queries received by post, email and telephone.
· Carry out scanning and filing as required.
· As and when new business has been secured setup appropriately on systems. Check and monitor data to ensure that information is accurate and complete. Resolve any identified discrepancies in documentation that is received.
· Escalate more complex queries to Pensions Manager to gain advice and guidance as appropriate.
· Arrange for the preparation of letters to providers using templates and adjusting as appropriate (Letters of Authority, projection requests).
· Maintain and monitor the diary system to ensure all cases are chased and monitored according to process timescales.
· Prepare suitability reports for checking based upon research and using analysis tools.
· Assist the BBT Admin Team in answer client queries via telephone, Webchat or email. Provide support for the Annuity Team to ensure calls are dealt with within Service Level Agreements and maintain a relevant consistency score of 70% or above after checking.
· Maintain knowledge and complete and pass all relevant Aon University courses.
As a Associate Pensions Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.