Business Operations Trainer
We are currently looking to recruit an engaging Operations trainer to join our dynamic Chelmsford office.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced trainer to make a positive impact on our UK Affinity Business. The successful candidate will be key in producing and delivering end to end training to our client facing colleagues, and support and drive a continuous improvement culture across the business.
Your impact as an Operational Trainer
- Provide support to the operational servicing across Aon.
- Design, produce and deliver below aspects of training to the business; technical training, processes and system training, regulatory training, Aon specific training and soft skills training.
- Actively support the business in the identification of training needs.
- Support the assessment of technical competencies of colleagues.
- Support the establishment of and then monitoring of a robust, practical training & competency framework to underpin operational excellence.
- Work with the Head of Business Operations and local leadership teams to ensure that all business change activities and projects are embedded in a timely, efficient way resulting in BAU working practices
- Support the Head of Business Operations in ensuring operational aspects of client requirements are fully met and treating customers fairly is embedded into day to day working practices
- Work with Branch Directors to ensure assist in ensuring robust training, competence processes and follow up procedures are in place.
- Support the Head of Business Operations in ensuring that Aon UK Affinity’s training strategy is translated into local actions and implemented on time and within budget
- Actively participate in regular business operations meetings to ensure issues are highlighted and recommendations for improvements are communicated
- Support and where appropriate provide training to off shore teams supporting the business.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- Experience in designing, producing, delivering and evaluating front office training, supporting BAU activities in the SME and/or consumer environments
- Ability to create bespoke training materials and deliver to a team of sales or client managers
- Collaborative approach to work Ability to navigate a diverse business environment and influence key stakeholders
- Experience of working with diverse teams and products
- Solution focused
- Ability to analyse and assess training needs of the business
- Working knowledge of FCA regulation
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.