Aon are currently recruiting a Intercompany Accountant to join our team in Chelmsford. The Intercompany Accountant will be primarily responsible for owning the monthly Trade Intercompany reporting process and driving Working Capital improvements across the UK.
The individual will also partner with the Intercompany Tower in Poland and UK Controllership on intercompany trade out of balance escalation; reporting and ownership of the UK monthly trade and fiduciary intercompany positions, resolving settlement mismatches, and supporting change programs/projects.
This position will partner with finance and business areas to drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact global and local financial reporting.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Intercompany Accountant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
1. Takes accountability for the overall Intercompany Trade out of balance positions within UK
2. Lead Working Capital improvement programs across the UK
3. As a member of the Fiduciary Accounting team
4. Liaise with cross functional teams including Legal, Tax, Compliance and Treasury.
5. Perform other duties as required.
6. Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Intercompany Accountant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Requires the following
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.