Cash Collections Analyst
Aon Hewitt are currently recruiting a Cash Collections Analyst to join our team in Epsom. The Cash Collections Analyst will be primarily responsible for helping to maximise cash collection, producing accurate regular reports to highlight bottlenecks and issues that need resolution; improving the Management Information and the cash dashboard.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Cash Collections Analyst some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Manage specified complex Aged Debtor Accounts.
- Identify Misc. receipts on the daily bank statement and correct.
- Maintain a record of all Misc Admin payments received. Produce reporting for business visibility.
- Run & despatch weekly Dunning Letters from ARCS.
- Respond to queries from the business relating to payments received to ensure correct allocation of payments.
- Support Controllership team with audit requirements.
- Support Collections team with reports and queries.
- Support the credit control team in NOIDA to investigate unidentified receipts and unallocated cash on a daily basis.
- Raise refund requests as required.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as and when requested by line management.
- Create monthly WIP chase file for distribution to the business.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners to control legacy and overdue WIP balances.
- Update & issue mid- month WIP reports.
- Maintain cost reporting and analysis.
- Ensure master data is correct and updated regularly.
- Promote best practice at all times when liaising with the business. Encouraging them to be proactive will help to deliver our Working capital objectives.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Cash Collections Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong problem solving skills and proven analytical skills.
- The ability to clearly communicate and share solutions.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with experience of influencing key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with strong presentation skills.
- Efficient time management including good prioritisation & organisational skills.
- Experience of Billing and/or Collections processes within a similar organisation, would be highly beneficial.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.