Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management are the cornerstones of every company's capital structure. We help our clients identify their risks and ensure they have the best possible cover to mitigate them. As one of our Insurance Apprentices, you'll get to play an increasingly influential role.
2018 Locations: Birmingham, Bristol, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, Reading and Redhill
Everything we do at Aon is built around delivering client value. As an Apprentice, that's precisely what you'll deliver. Your role will focus on client service administration, supporting the broking and client management activities of more senior team members.
Prepare to make an immediate impact as you demonstrate your passion for customer service. You'll quickly learn about our business and the broking process, develop your professional skills and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. In return, on top of your salary and benefits, you'll be fully supported to study for ACII professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of client-facing transactional service activities
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of client risk and insurance programmes
- Contributing proactively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the broking process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
Our business leaders are committed to your future and you're encouraged to make the most of your time with them. Here are some of the important relationships you'll build:
- Your Apprentice network – you'll meet Apprentices from all areas of Aon in the UK, helping you navigate our business and grow a support network from day one
- Your mentor – an experienced colleague who can help you out with career guidance, specific issues or any general thoughts or queries you have
- Business seniors – many experienced colleagues will be actively interested and involved in your development
- The Early Careers Team – here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and prospects
- Five A*-C grade GCSEs including English and Maths and at least 280 UCAS points for exams sat prior to 2017, and 112 UCAS points for exams to be sat post 2017, from three A-Levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) i.e. BBC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- True understanding of the value of customer service
- Clear aptitude for teamwork, planning and organising
- Keen desire to build on your basic understanding of insurance and progress your career quickly