The world of work is changing rapidly. Economic migration, a rising retirement age and longer working hours all have an impact on our health and wellbeing.
With our help, more and more organisations are offering flexible, financial benefits that can be tailored to their employees' lifestyles to reward and retain talent. We are a leader in the design, implementation and management of modern, financial benefits programmes.
2018 Locations: London, Farnborough, Leeds, Bristol
We are a business-to-business operation, working with many household-name corporations, as well as smaller enterprises. Our innovative, ‘best-in-class' solutions help clients make decisions on financial benefit design and provisions that optimise their investment while incentivising employees.
Our size and reputation enable us to deliver for our clients in three distinct areas of employee benefits: Health and Risk Benefits; Defined Contribution Pensions; and Communication and Flexible Benefits.
Prepare to make an immediate impact as you demonstrate your passion for customer service. You'll quickly learn about our business, develop your professional skills and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. In return, on top of your salary and benefits, you'll be fully supported to study for ACII professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of client-facing transactional service activities
- Meeting our clients to learn about their businesses and advise them on employee reward programmes
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of clients benefits programmes
- Contributing proactively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the marketing process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
Our business leaders are committed to your future and you're encouraged to make the most of your time with them. Here are some of the important relationships you'll build:
- Your Apprentice network – you'll meet Apprentices from all areas of Aon in the UK, helping you navigate our business and grow a support network from day one
- Your mentor – an experienced colleague who can help you out with career guidance, specific issues or any general thoughts or queries you have
- Business seniors – many experienced colleagues will be actively interested and involved in your development
- The Early Careers Team – here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and prospects
- Five A*-C grade GCSEs including English and Maths and at least 280 UCAS points for exams sat prior to 2017, and 112 UCAS points for exams to be sat post 2017, from three A-Levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) i.e. BBC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- True understanding of the value of customer service
- Clear aptitude for teamwork, planning and organising
- Keen desire to build on your basic understanding of insurance and progress your career quickly