Executive Assistant- AUM. Fixed Term Contract (London, UK)
Aon are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to join AUM team in London. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver high quality and efficient support to both managers and teams.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant some of your key responsibilities will involve;
- Responsible for organising meetings for both internal and external clients
- Prepare papers for meetings and when required take minutes at leadership meetings
- Arrange cost effective travel through Aon systems
- Manage team and individual expenses through the appropriate Aon systems
- Proactive diary management
- Assist with all administrative tasks
- Manage email account of Senior Leader
- Provide a flexible service covering ad hoc duties such as organising team events
- Providing a support function for other admin on a team basis including holiday cover.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist Senior Leader with completion of HR forms such as sickness absence forms and job change forms
- Adhere to best practices business processes as directed by Operations
- Provide management reporting, as required
- Adhere to the standards, procedures and best practices of Aon Limited to ensure FCA and other regulatory compliance
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As an Executive Assistant your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record as an Executive Assistant / PA.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Strong administrative experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of compliance and FCA regulation
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.