Aon are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to join our team in Farnborough. The Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for supporting the marketing strategy, planning and delivering effective marketing activities to support new client acquisition and existing client retention objectives.
The role has a strong focus on events management, as well as working alongside the executive team and key stakeholders within the business, therefore strong organisational and administrative skills, alongside excellent communication and personable skills are a must.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please get in touch.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Marketing Executive some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Events Management – Events are a major feature of our marketing strategy, used to build strong relationships with clients and future clients, and raise brand awareness in our industry. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of all internal and external marketing events, including internal led seminars, as well as external summits, forums, conferences, exhibitions, and corporate hospitality. The role will require review and recommendation of event opportunities available, monitoring budget, event strategy, planning, communication, literature, registration, attendance, execution and post event analysis.
- Regional Marketing - Working with the Regional Heads of business and key executive stakeholders, you will be responsible for contributing to, and developing, integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives specifically targeted to our UK regional bases.
- Sponsorship - Aon sponsors a number of high profile organisations including Manchester United and the NFL, to name a few. You will be the dedicated sponsorship contact for the Employee Benefits Division, liaising with our central sponsorship team, ensuring all sponsorship opportunities are promoted internally and utilised by colleagues to drive opportunities for new business revenue
- Marketing material – You will manage the production and distribution of marketing materials, including both print and digital media.
- Brand - Ensure all marketing collateral is in line with the Aon Masterbrand strategy
- Budget – co-ordinating marketing finances, including administration, invoicing, and setting up new suppliers.
- Marketing Measurements and Analytics – You will need to track and analyse all marketing activities undertaken to ensure ongoing improvement performance and greater ROMI is delivered through all channels and be able to provide management information as required
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Marketing Executive your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and personable skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Confidence to liaise and work closely with the executive team and key stakeholders as well as other colleagues, clients, suppliers and other divisions of Aon
- Strong attention to detail
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Creative and inventive, with the ability to articulate and implement your ideas
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Commercially aware
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application