Associate (Client Service Advisor) – Professional Services (London, UK)
Aon APEX is currently recruiting a Associate (Client Service Advisor) to join our Apex Professional Services team in London. The CSA will be primarily responsible for delivering high quality and efficient service to our Financial Risk clients.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a CSA some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Efficient delivery of all client facing transactional service activities
- Pro-actively assisting in the day to day running of Client’s risk and insurance programmes
- Ensuring that the output from outsourced activities achieves the required quality levels in accordance with agreements with clients
- Preparation of renewal submission where appropriate
- Compliant issuance of renewal report, policy documentation and all other client documentation required by the Client Manager, where appropriate
- In conjunction with the Client Manager you will meet clients and produce meeting minutes where appropriate
- Manage claims as required and produce claims analysis reports for clients
- Produce Benchmarking data as and when required
- Delivering the co-ordination of global service, where appropriate, as directed by the Client Manager
- Contributing pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability as determined by the Client Manager
- Adherence to business processes, systems and procedures (including usage of e.g. applicable client service model, Salesforce.com, GRIP, Ri3k/applicable trading platforms and application of Aon insurer security policies where relevant)
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and comply with them
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Client Service Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ability to positively engage clients
- Strong experience of the insurance industry
- Strong experience of financial and professional Risk
- Strong experience of insurance account handling
- Ability to work efficiently within a structured process
- Relevant technical insurance knowledge
- Demonstrate good communication, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to co-ordinate activities within a cross-functional team
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service
- Ability to appropriately engage with relevant outsourced parties
- Compliance with regulatory and business procedures
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.