Reward Survey Manager
Aon are currently recruiting a Reward Survey Manager to join our team in London. The Reward Survey Manager will:
- Have significant contact with our clients - primarily Human Resources, and/or Compensation and Benefits managers or analysts in developing and delivering our existing survey proposition.
- Any potential survey manager must have a strong commercial mind set as they will be responsible for growing and expanding our survey offering further and they will be working with the wider Reward Advisory Consulting team to develop new ideas, approaches and products both in the UK and globally.
- In addition to leading the survey team there will be times when the individual will need to 'roll their sleeves up' and support the team more directly by getting actively involved in the survey and analysis process.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Reward Survey Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
As a Survey Manager
- Indirectly manage the performance of a team of 12 operations analysts in our off shore operations centre.
- Ensure resource is productively and efficiently allocated (in the UK and globally).
- Develop and deliver sector/ survey focused client roundtable sessions to share survey feedback and to discuss broader reward trends.
- Identify trends in the survey data to add value to our clients and help identify consulting sales opportunities.
- (With other Aon colleagues in the UK and across the Globe) Identify and pursue potential opportunities to expand our survey portfolio through developing new products or winning survey contracts with additional market sectors and geographies.
- Provide deep technical expertise and quality assurance support to the team to ensure that all surveys are accurate, reliable and delivered in a timely manner and that the teams technical expertise continues to grow and develop.
- Develop and manage a strong, positive network within the Aon organization to help promote the team and to continue to raise awareness of the teams capabilities and service offerings.
- Lead in the production of survey reports and develop/ collate market and sector insights for inclusion to continue to distinguish our output from those of our competitors in the market.
- Working closely with survey project managers to ensure each phase and deliverable is achieved to time and budget constraints.
- Identify and address any potential risks and issues which might threaten this success.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of survey methodologies, sampling, anti-trust and data confidentiality challenges.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of Aon’s online reporting tools to guide clients on the production of reward analyses.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
The role will be based in our London office on Leadenhall Street but some travel will be required both within the UK and periodically across Europe.
As a Reward Survey Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- Demonstrable (reward) survey experience preferably including personal responsibility/ accountability for specific survey delivery.
- Advanced excel skills is a key core requirement.
- Solid understanding of databases.
- A commercial mind set and approach with an ability and willingness to identify and pursue new commercial opportunities will be essential.
- Experience of managing commercial relationships with an HR audience and of being involved in B2B sales processes.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Team supervision/ leadership experience would be highly preferable but not essential.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Prior experience in positions requiring strong customer service skills.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is well organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to interact with various internal and external constituents to problem solve and provide the best solutions for our clients.
- Processing spreadsheets, and database management, skills also required.
- Organization skills, detail oriented, ability to take direction, work independently as well as work as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application
Please note that the closing date for application is 04/04/2018.