Aon are currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join our team in London.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Continual assessment of the ARS Global Risk Framework and deliver improvements where identified.
- Effective prioritization and management of key E&O and Audit risks for the global ARS business.
- Primary contact point for business analyst resource within the Risk Office function. Provide training, support and education to BA resource.
- Effective utilization of available data and research to evaluate and identify risks.
- Providing training and support to ARS business colleagues globally on SFDC system concerning LOL statistics and reporting requirements.
- Work with current risk leaders within ARS to ensure key risk metrics are known and understood and design and launch a best in class metrics dashboard to measure Risk Office success.
- Assist in the development of the “GRC Critical Success Factors” to enable the Global and Regional Risk Committees to measure success.
- Responsible for the design of risk profile “heat maps” identifying significant risks within the ARS business.
- Develop and implement robust reporting mechanism and cadence to support Risk Office and GRC deliverables.
- Manage ongoing improvement in the quality of data available for risk analysis and measurement.
- Facilitate regular dialogue on risk management subjects with risk leaders across ARS to include; Legal, Internal Audit, Compliance and the Business.
- Lead in the implementation of risk initiatives working with the geographical and/or business unit leaders and teams to drive implementation of agreed action items.
- Oversight management of the Risk Office project plan and action tracker, ensuring updates provided by all team members on a regular basis to meet noted deadlines.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Required Skills & Education
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point.
- Proven project planning and process mapping skills and experience.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of Aon Choice, legal and E&O data and information.
- Change management skills across all levels of the business.
- Proven competency with sales pipeline process and applications (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Good understanding of MI presentation technologies.
- Demonstration of structured methods to ensure a thorough analysis was complete and all aspects of requirements were captured.
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or alone to ensure deadlines and business expectations are met.
- Demonstration of a “can do” attitude which generates high levels of trust.
- Ability to gain a quick understanding of new processes and applications where required.
- Strong drive to take ownership of work streams, turn into feasible plans with achievable tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and communicate at all levels relevant to meet the Risk Office requirements.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.