Business Analyst / Consultant (Spanish speaking)
Aon are currently recruiting a Business Analyst / Consultant to join our team in Farnborough. Whilst the team is based there the successful candidate can be based either from home or another Aon location as long as they can reach Farnborough at request. The Business Analyst / Consultantwill be primarily responsible for supporting projects and changes within the EMEA region and Spain specifically. Primarily projects focus on a single core application encompassing IT and Business Change activities.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst / Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Coordinates with EMEA TBS Steering Committee to develop and deploy a regional delivery model to support our benefits solution platform, integrated with our benefits advice and brokerage solutions.
- Quantifies and communicates local needs so they can be integrated into global platform.
- Responsible for working with country project teams as well as EMEA TBS Steering Committee to ensure priorities are consistently deployed and measured within country.
- Accountable for leveraging program framework, resource management tools and processes, and supporting local teams in using them.
- Develops and delivers required training to support the deployment of approved processes and operational best practices.
- Responsible for developing knowledge of Benefits Administration processes and sharing strategic and operational vision with countries.
- Accountable for working with local teams to deliver regional / global project(s).
- Ensures milestones are delivered on-time, within budget, and at expected quality levels.
- Consults with local teams as needed to improve quality of processes and receive feedback on what could be better.
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine project success criteria and appropriate solution to problem.
- Support senior staff members in strategy definition.
- Complete data analysis as required looking for strategic insights and opportunities in addition to governance of data quality.
- Working with projects manage the end to end requirements process from definition, traceability and change control ensuring full range of business need is captured.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all project artifacts.
- Business Case creation and support.
- Target operating model design and changes and implementations.
- Comfortable working in both agile and waterfall projects.
- Process management, including identification of improvements and modelling future state processes.
- Project delivery (some project management tasks, planning, risks and issues, budget tracking).
- Dependency management within projects, benefits and BAU.
- Stakeholder management. The ability to tailor communication approach and deal with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Carry out gap analysis identifying full changes required to reach target state.
- Timely and accurate portfolio and project reporting coordinating multiple stakeholders as required.
- Risk and issue management.
- Co-ordination of test activities, across EMEA including release note translation to business terms. Defect management.
- Trusted advisor to business. Communication of changes, sharing best practice across the region and advising the business on existing and new capabilities and opportunities for growth.
- Co-ordination of monthly or ad-hoc reporting requests to the countries within EMEA.
- Transition of projects to BAU with suitable training support, procedure documentation etc.
- Application of consistent quality standards in own work and monitoring and oversight of country activities.
- Representation of EMEA requirements and priorities at a global change management level.
- Must develop solid knowledge of the interaction between Broking and Benefits Administration and how this relates to the H&B strategy.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Business Analyst / Consultantyour skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree education or equivalent work experience.
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis (or similar or working towards).
- Qualifications or experience in project management and/or Six Sigma desirable.
- Prior experience working in IT or within Health & Benefits sector.
- Prior experience working in the Flexible Benefits, Online Benefits, or Benefits Administration desirable.
- Ability to speak Spanish fluenty is paramount.
- Ability to initiate, grow and maintain strong working relationships at all levels including executive sponsors, business leaders, subject matter experts and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage senior staff and skilled in the management of stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to adapt content, style and level of detail of written and verbal communications to fit numerous, diverse audiences, selecting the most effective method in each case.
- Ability to understand, articulate and translate business problems in order to define clear activities which result in desired solutions.
- Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in the provision of workable solutions.
- Ability to identify and pursue the successful completion of key project products simultaneously ensuring quality and timeliness of all outputs.
- Able to manage numerous tasks simultaneously, prioritising key actions to ensure close management of stakeholders and action owners in order to achieve successful delivery of project products and outputs.
Proven experience in:
- Business analysis, research and understanding of diverse topics, preparing conclusions and recommendations for business stakeholders.
- Problem solving and pros / cons analysis.
- Stakeholder management, influencing and close collaboration with diverse project teams.
Strongly desired skills / background experience:
- An insurance or broking environment.
- Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation.
- Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.