Risk & Compliance MI Analyst
Aon are currently recruiting a Risk & Compliance MI Analyst to join our team in Redhill. The Risk & Compliance MI Analyst will be primarily responsible for delivering high quality and efficient analytical and Management Information (MI) support to the UK Risk and Compliance Teams (UKR&C) (supporting other teams were possible).
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Risk & Compliance MI Analyst some of your key responsibilities will involve:
1. Co-ordinate, collate, deliver and further enhance the MI risk reporting requirements Aon for key business and regulatory deliverables including:
2. Ensure that effective risk reporting mechanisms are in place in the production of MI from Aon
3. Monitor key indicators for risks, controls and appetite. Report on these to the relevant governance forums
4. Ensure that relevant UK R&C Directors, Enterprise Risk Management Committees, Executive Committees and the Aon UK Limited Board receive the MI reports that they require (this will include standard and adhoc MI)
5. Continuously work to improve reporting and measures, including trend analysis
6. Support incident / breach monitoring and develop MI and ensure this is stored in an appropriate data repository
7. Develop and maintain detailed process maps for each MI stream and continuously update.
8. Support the coordination and delivery of the UK R&C team’s reporting requirements including:
9. Work with all UK R&C departments to review, develop and enhance MI reporting requirements including Compliance Business Partnering, Financial Crime and Compliance Assurance.
10. Develop strong working relationships with first line in transitioning key first line MI requirements and support in the transition.
11. Actively contribute to the achievement of team and departmental goals / objectives
12. Represent UKR&C in discussions with the business units and other shared services
13. Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Risk & Compliance MI Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.