Global Benefits Support
Aon are currently recruiting a Global Benefits Support to join our team in Farnborough.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Global Benefits Support some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support Global Benefit colleagues in the delivery of coordinated, global broking services to clients of the UK Aon Global Benefits Practice,
- Work with Aon colleagues around the world to ensure local advice and services meet client expectations and commitments,
- Establish relationships with Aon colleagues around the world to ensure accuracy and timely provision of data,
- Collect client data and ensure accuracy,
- Actively contribute and support Global Benefits Consultants through preparation of materials and/or presentations for client meetings,
- Take ownership of day to day client administration work and insurance renewal trackers,
- Provide administrative support to Global Benefits colleagues on regular client calls and any other client activities as necessary,
- Provide administrative support to Global Benefit colleagues on consulting projects, across the spectrum of employee benefits around the world,
- Stay up to date on general market developments and help senior colleagues ensure clients and prospects are aware of employee benefits issues likely to impact them around the world,
- Take a role in internal initiatives aimed at driving efficiency, improving client experience, and building our team infrastructure,
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Global Benefits Support your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong academic background.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
- None required, although relevant employee benefit qualification and / or experience desirable.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- An International outlook,
- An understanding of employee benefits solutions is desirable i.e. Retirement, Risk and Medical,
- Strong administration, analytical and project management skills,
- Proactive with a strong team ethic,
- A client focused mind-set,
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and resilience with ability to work under pressure,
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills,
- Flexible and open to occasional international travel,
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft based applications).
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application