Regional Sales Director -Aon National (North & Scotland, UK)
Aon are currently recruiting a Regional Sales Director to join our team in Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield. The Regional Sales Director will be primarily responsible for:
• Area accountability for new new business through Business Development Directors/Managers in conjunction with Heads of Office
• Joint accountability with Heads of Office for new new business sales through the client management community
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Regional Sales Director some of your key responsibilities will involve:
1. To achieve and exceed the Area new new business budget
2. Contribute to Area new new business sales by achieving or exceeding personal target
3. Pipeline management
4. Implement Area sales & marketing plan in conjunction with National sales & marketing strategy
5. People management – Coach, mentor and train Business Development Managers/Directors in conjunction with Heads of Office
6. FCA compliant
7. Part of the Area leadership team
8. Promote cross selling with other Aon divisions
9. Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Regional Sales Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.