Corporate Development Program Manager
Aon are currently recruiting a Corporate Development Program Manager. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Mergers & Acquisition business group within Aon Risk Solutions. As a Mergers & Acquisition Program Manager, your primary responsibility will be to assist the corporate development team with project management, process oversight, due diligence and transition execution.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Our key advantage is our broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base of 66,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Corporate Development Program Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Project management of corporate development projects around the world.
- Program management of the corporate development processes.
- Centralizing communications, working with corporate development and businesses to oversee the processes as well as individual projects.
- Communicate externally with representatives of companies to coordinate activities and deliverables.
- Providing standard reports and analysis. Reporting on both projects and portfolio of projects.
- Project leadership in team building, communication, following consistent processes, constructing project plans, coordinating schedules across participants, risk tracking, and budgeting
- Perform post project lessons learned reviews and assist in feeding them back into projects and processes.
- Assist in due diligence and transition planning activities.
- Maintain relationships with work stream participants to improve their processes and improve engagements.
- Ad hoc project work as appropriate.
- Travel required
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Corporate Development Program Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Project management – coordinate activities and information from people, resources, & participants while tracking time and budget requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial – basic understanding of financial statements
- Results oriented
- Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience in a dedicated project manager job
- Insurance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or law.
- Studying towards or certified in project management
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.