The Birmingham office employs over 200 staff and is based within the city centre. The office is a 5 minute walk from the train station with bus links also nearby, and is a prime location with easy access to shops and restaurants.
About the Role
Some of your key responsibilities will involve;
- Maintain data records accurately and in a timely fashion. Manage data in accordance with internal processes.
- Perform automated calculation routines for delivery to client teams
- Produce regular client reports for client teams
- Maintain records in workflow system
- Liaise with internal and external parties to facilitate the provision of information to relevant recipients
- Liaise with off-shore team in their capacity to collect and record data for use by the Hub.
- Produce high quality deliverables for use by client teams in accordance with internal processes
- Perform initial checking of colleagues' work, with respect to data entry and basic report generation.
- Review and manage incoming tasks and mail daily
- Ensure that all documentation is filed appropriately
- Follow the agreed checking process
- Your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English Language and Maths at grade C or above
- Good at dealing with numbers
- Experienced with handling data in databases
- Good level of understanding and recent experience of MS Office including Excel and Word
- Experience of working in an office/administration environment preferred
- A good eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- Team player
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability and willingness to challenge and suggest alternative solutions
- Consistently acts with the highest integrity and professional standards.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.